

I can NOT believe I have not posted since before Christmas. I guess with Facebook and all it just seems like you repeat yourself on the blog. However we do have family that reads this, and does NOT participate with Facebook...I know shocking life w/out Facebook. Some days I think I would get so much more accomplished if I limited my Facebook time.
The kids have half days this week, however the pre-school has decided not to follow this schedule. So I got some free time with Paige this morning why the boys where at school. She asked if I could curl her hair and put on some make-up for her. Now remember she is ONLY 4. I do allow her to play with make-up but not so much on school days. Because honestly it is a little scary too see how she applies make-up, I try to save that for the days we have nothing going on!!
It was nice to spend some one on one time with her. I tend not to get that often, something I need to make more of a priority with each one of them. So once again I promise to try to stay up with both blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment