Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Coffee Lovers MUST have!!


Coffee is a MUST for me in the morning. I have had my fair share of Coffee Makers and usually stick with them till they die, leak, crack..etc. So with all the buzz on the Keurig I started eyeing one and wondering is it "really" worth the $$. So one night while kid-free I drug Troy with me to Bed Bath & Beyond...don't let him fool ya, he secretly has a LOVE for this store!! So we researched / stared at the Coffee Makers and well you see what I left with. I can say it was WELL worth the money. And being I am the only one that drinks coffee in this house, buying K Cups (that is what a Keurig takes.) is just about the same as buying grounds. So when you are in the need for a new Coffee Maker..mind you K cups also come in Tea, Hot Chocolate...lots of Yummo coffee flavors keep in mind the Keurig!!

No comments:

Post a Comment