


Mason and Caleb LOVE Sports, and I am thrilled that they want to stay so active. I really only have myself to blame when I complain about having to run them all over to these activities, since I am the one who signs them up!! I am lucky that my mom lives close to where Paige takes Dance. She is really good at taking Paige for me when the boys also have something going.
This last Thursday me and Peyton just hung out up at the High School while Mason and Caleb practiced. We watched some of the Girls Basketball game while enjoying our Coke Slushies from the concessions and then watched the boys finish out their Wrestling Practice. Sports makes my life a tad more busy, but it is so FUN to watch my kids figure out what they like and dislike and but so much effort into everything they try!!! Plus Grandma kept Miss Paige over night, so I got to just hang with my Boys for a night to themselves!!
No comments:
Post a Comment