A couple weeks ago we tried a V-day craft, I find most of the crafts we do on http://www.skiptomylou.org/ She has a awesome blog...and so far the crafts we have picked have turned out great!!
I want to really start hitting some "Thrift Shops" for some decor that I can "fix up"..just have not got around to doing that yet. In the meantime I will share with you a "great deal" I found on this lamp set at Ulta...of all places and only $5.00 for the set!!
Paige & Peyton once again did not nap today. I was rocking Peyton to sleep while he watched Dora and he fell asleep..it was so precious I wish I could have had a picture. So then I thought I would try rocking Paige and sure enough she was out within 10 minutes. I say that right there was so worth the no nap today!!
Lets try this again...
ReplyDeleteWhere or What is Ulta? Have you looked at any of your goodwill or salvation army stores fur fun things to fix up? Goodwill does an additional 50% off on the last saturday of the month. It is like a large garage sale, my place to be!!
Ulta is on Alpine behind Logans..it is a beauty store..hair stuff, make-up...etc.
ReplyDeleteWe have a Goodwill out on Lake MI Drive now by GrandValley. I tried to make it out there today, no luck..but I will try later this week.