Mason is only 6 (7 in July)...but already into what is cool (or so he thinks) with the hair do's....Now anyone who knows me, will know I LOVE hair. Anywho he is all into the Disney shows...like with those Twins and I Carly and wants the hair they all have. It is a LONG process growing out his stubborn hair .
And poor dad just hates that mason wants this new hip do. I hear him say last night to Mason..why dont you just let me take you to get a hair-cut this weekend....dont think that is going to happen dad :)
I have the opposite problem. Chris would like Isaac to have the "surfer" look where Isaac could care less and would like to be "bald" as he puts it. One down side to the longer hair is the very bad "rats nest" I have to deal with every morning. It is such a painful struggle to get his hair back in order
ReplyDelete