
Caleb...well he rarely eats anything, till about a hour before dinner and wants to pig out on junk....we are working on this.

Peyton was not into eating the blueberries. But could not resist the coolwhip and graham cracker.

No-one said this snack was not messy...my kids find ways to make EVERYTHING messy.

This was the "after lunch snack"..Berry-Graham Dominos..found on krafts food.com. Simply Graham Crackers...Frozen Cool Whip and Blueberries.

We used our "Heart Cookie Cutters" for our Jelly Sandwiches..and the Fruit Spread was left here last night by my mother in law...and it really is Yummy. You can get it at Meijer-Cascadian Farm Organic (raspberry)
In the process of trying to accomplish 5 loads of laundry today (YUK) and day 2 of a killer sinush headache..oh and listneing to Caleb, Paige & Peyton fight non-stop..we had to pause for some lunch.
Honestly I really hate trying to think of things to feed my kids for lunch...they are not big lunch eaters...and half the time I never take the time to eat lunch.
So I am sharing with you..the fun lunch we had this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment