Thursday, June 23, 2011

Masons First Communion

Mason looking handsome



It is a tradition that the children along side of Father Mark let off balloons after mass.




Really not sure why it is so difficult for me to keep up with this blog!! Oh that's right 4 Busy Kids, working and just everyday life. However I am back and going to try to keep this up.

We celebrated Mason's First Communion in May, and it was such a great day. The weather was beautiful as was Father Marks Mass. Such a special day for Mason!!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the recent post. Mason looks happy and handsome. Oh, holy too :)! Troy stopped over this morning and I shared that I followed the blog but hadn't had any new pics since Easter and here you are with more pictures. You are indeed BUSY!! We do enjoy seeing your family grow and are so proud of the great job you are doing.
    Hope to get together very soon.
    Warmly,
    Aunt Judy & Uncle Denny

    ReplyDelete