Our Twins Paige & Peyton.
Mason
Had to take a picture of the proof that is was NICE & WARM for all our family and friends in frigid Michigan.
Mason loved the pool.
I am soo sooo glad we spent the extra $$ to have our pool heated, it was so nice and warm and the kids had a blast!
Paige Caleb and Mason getting ready to head out for the afternoon.
Molly, Lisa and myself. I think I could live in Florida just so I could boat every weekend!!
Lisa and Hannah.
Mason, Caleb and Paige on Lisa & Andy's Boat.
The Girls Deep in Conversation.
Caleb, this water is not cold..we are from Michigan..we know cold water!
The Boys looking for Gators.
The Turkey Buzzards..and oh my are these birds UGLY.
Sitting outdoors watching the kids play, enjoying a adult beverage...Life is Good!
Peyton
Mason
Caleb...my child who does not own a pair of jeans WITHOUT holes...BOYS!
Paige & Lisa's Daughter Hannah. I know if they lived closer to one another they would be BFF's!!
My Wonderful Family!!
My Kiddos!!
We were So So excited to get to Florida, we had to stop at the Florida Welcome Center..The kids were so excited to see Palm Trees!!
I think I used every space possible in our vehicle on the ride down, poor kids had little room..but did so well on the drive.
My Father-in-law, Troys Grandma and one of our Best Friends all live in the SunShine State. So sice we live in Gloom Doom Michigan we decided to bust out of here and take the raod trip to the Sunshine State.
No comments:
Post a Comment