When my husband and I decided to move in with one another he knew my want to have a dog. So he surprised me one day and brought home a Boxer Puppy..I named him Duke. He was a GREAT Dog and grew up to love and adore us and the kids. Unfortunately Duke fell very Ill in the Spring of 08 due to Cancer and he had to be put down in May of 08. I knew someday again I would be ready to open my heart to another and it took time. When I was ready I contacted a local Boxer rescue knowing we would want to adopt a boxer. Which brings me to Zeik. We got him at 4 months old and we are having a blast with him. He is still trying to get used to us..I mean 4 kids under 7 takes some adjusting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment