Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hobby Lobby

And time to change the nobs on the closet door..the picture does NO justice..they are black and make a nice difference to the "blah" coat closet doors and $1.50 each you can not go wrong.
I did have a picture frame here, but that was getting boring, this was so cute and for only a mere $6.50.

Lamps still 50% off..So OK close enough to the one I grabbed last week for the kitchen. I think I may have a obsession with these lamps..each room will have one by the time I am done.
I really need to stay far far away from Hobby Lobby..but really is there anything in that store that is NOT on sale. And I am a girl who loves me a sale!!


1 comment:

  1. I love Hobby Lobby. Going there tonight actually. They have the best deals.

    ReplyDelete