
Caleb also spotted the camera and could not refuse to take advantage of that!!

Not sure Peyton appreciated this.

Patting his back, trying to comfort her Twin Brother Peyton..not working so well...but was so cute!!

Then she saw the camera and had to quickly pause. Please excuse the "VERY MESSY room I call a bed-room" and ant my pile of clothes that the dog is stepping on.

Hugging Peyton...just one of the many meltdowns that happen around here daily. Does that give me a excuse to have a very messy room..HA!! Again please excuse the undergarment clothing laying on the floor....seriously I can not believe I did that..Again I blame it on having 4 kids all under the age of 6!!
Just when I thought I would never see Paige comfort one of her siblings...as I sat at my computer yesterday (I know shocking)..Peyton threw a fit about something...I quickly grabbed my camera to catch her in the action. It was so cute...she was patting him on the back, hugging him saying it will be ok.....then she caught me taking the pics.
Please do not mind the fact that Paige has just a Pull-Up and Shirt on...she has a real hard time these days at leaving clothes on...very annoying..especially on days it is 25 degrees out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment